- Identifying and predicting accidents and high risk profiles
- Working through regulatory changes and contractual obligations
- Ensuring workspaces protect from repetitive injuries, poor air quality and excessive noise
- Managing and improving driver performance
- Limiting liability expenses related to application and seed treatment
- Operating tractors, forklifts and other mobile vehicles safely
- Preparing for the next generation of your business
- Navigating Healthcare Reform and the rising cost of benefits
These are the issues keeping Agribusiness owners up at night – not shopping for insurance.
Seem like we are talking about you?
All insurance agencies are happy to take your money to sell you an insurance policy. Many of them will even help tackle the small problems, while ignoring the hard to find issues that are behind the increasing costs of doing business in the Agribusiness industry.
Specialty Risk is different. We don’t play that game. We specialize in Agribusiness and Construction and we are prepared to be leaders in a smarter conversation about the risks that cost your business money you don’t want to spend.